1. Honesty, 2. Trust, 3. Integrity, 4. Respect, 5. Caring & Positive Attitude, 6. Commitment to Excellence & Personal Growth, 7. Make Work Fun, 8. Safety
Complimentary 1 bucket per day (any size) at Driving Range
20% off Food & Beverage
35% off Apparel, Accessories, Wine & Gift Items
20% off Golf Clubs, Range Finders, Shoes, Drinkware & other merchandise
Discounted Green Fees, Lessons & Fittings
1. Inspects, diagnoses and repairs mechanical defects/failures in various golf course maintenance equipment including gasoline, diesel and/or electric powered automobiles, trucks, trenchers, sweepers, rollers, mowers, carts and other mechanical equipment used on the golf course property
2. Instructs and/or trains golf course maintenance workers regarding preventive maintenance and the proper cleaning of and safe operation of equipment.
3. Prioritizes equipment repair and maintenance work
4. Maintains a preventive maintenance program within budget on all equipment, and purchases repair parts and replacement supplies
5. Keeps a complete set of records for equipment and parts inventory purchases, equipment conditions, costs of repairs and preventive maintenance for all equipment
6. Spot checks equipment for performance on the course, and services or supervises servicing of equipment prior to use
7. Oversees the shop area maintenance
8. Regulates employees’ use of equipment in absence of superintendent and assistant superintendent, if needed, and performs other duties as directed by the superintendent.
Education – High School Diploma or previous qualified experience as a small and large equipment mechanic
1. A working knowledge of the operation of gasoline, diesel and electric powered equipment, the proper methods of servicing golf course equipment and the repair and adjustment of power mowing equipment
2. A working knowledge of the hazards and safety precautions of the profession
Morton Golf LLC is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available persons in every job. Morton Golf guarantees every applicant for employment and every employee the right of equal treatment without regard to pregnancy, race, color, creed, sex / gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran’s status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance or regulation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $24.00 per hour
1. The ability to safely move alone or receive the appropriate help to move objects exceeding 50 pounds
2. To work in a variety of weather conditions while repairing equipment
3. Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with other employees and the public
4. Possession of a valid California’s Driver’s License, possibly a commercial driver’s license (CDI)