If you enjoy leading a successful team, delivering excellent customer service, and the cleanest most attractive site. The Opportunities for career growth are endless!!
General Manager has primary managerial responsibility for the managing and overseeing all site operations.
Summary of Position:
A site manager is accountable for all aspects of the business and its operations. Site manager is responsible for meeting and exceeding established volume, revenue, and profitability goals by continuously seeking ways to improve the business. The site leader is responsible for delivering high level of stands for all areas of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Be 100% competent to perform any and all tasks managing a successful business.
· Must have excellent organization, communication, and customer service skills.
· Must have some basic mechanical skills.
· Must have basic computers skill.
· Is willing to work 50+/- hours per week including weekends and some holidays.
· Manages employee training, scheduling, and labor costs.
· Able to personally enroll, train, and motivate team members.
· Deals directly with any and all customer concerns, questions, and complaints.
· Performs required administrative duties which includes processing in a timely manner required paperwork for the corporate office and meeting deadlines.
· Able to meet and exceed established volume, revenue, and profitability goals by continuously seeking ways to innovatively improve the business.
· Able to attract, recruit, and develop employees at every position.
· Ensures compliance with legal requirements and company policies and procedures.
· Ensure that safety and security are emphasized, practiced and periodically reviewed, and that employees are trained in appropriate responses.
· Do the right thing, at the right time, all the time…with fellow teammates, home office and customers.
· 4 yrs Management experience is required.
· Willingness to lead, take charge, and give direction.
· Excellent communication skills and writing skills.
· Must be mechanically inclined to work on equipment.
· Ability to be on your feet for long hours at a time.
· Ability to lift a moderate amount of weight.
· Courteous and professional demeanor.
· Willingness to work in all weather conditions.
· Competitive drive to be the best in the company.
· Ability to work with a sense of urgency.
A history of conducting all transactions with customers and employees at the highest level of ethics.